Saturday, November 10, 2012

"Let There be Light"

      Hello friends, I would like to welcome you to my blog type thing. For the past month or so, I've been looking for ways to advertise my art and ideas to the world, and get people to pay attention to what I'm doing. Since highschool is basically a prison (mostly) full of sex-hungry creatures filled to the brim with ignorance, I have decided to take my ideas to the interwebs. I'm going to start off by saying that my opinions are strong, and I'm more stubborn than a convention full of conservatives from Alabama (I'm a Taurus, give me a break), so if you don't like it, get out now. Here are some basic things about me:
  1. I'm a devoted Wiccan
  2. I'm a Marxist/communist
  3. I paint, draw, sculpt, and basically do everything artsy
  4. I listen to ANY type of music
  5. I LOVE any kind of cheese
      So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. Stick around if you want to hear some awesome rants about politics and society, movie reviews, game reviews, top ten lists for the stupidest shit on the internet, awesome things I feel like sharing, or if you just want to see some really cool art. Hit me up if you want to talk about anything, or have suggestions for posts or topics:
      thedemonsfire@gmail.com

      Also, check out my deviantart profile, I have some pretty sweet stuff going on there too:
      http://thecircushorrifica.deviantart.com/
 
Until next time,
The Devil's Advocate

1 comment: